Can I Return Leftover Tiles & Flooring?
Craft Decor can buy back your excess Tiles, Laminates and Hybrid Flooring as long as…
- The product is still a continuing stocked item and it is not marked as ‘No Return’ on your invoice.
- The stocked product is the same calibre/shade as that which you wish to return (please check the calibre/shade stamped on side of box).
- Excess stock must be in full boxes.
- Craft Décor will buy back less 20% of the purchase price for the number of boxes returned.
- Goods returned to a Craft Décor branch and not the warehouse in South Fremantle will attract a freight charge of $2.50m2 of tiles/laminate/hybrid flooring returned to be deducted from the credit.
Please ring a Craft Decor showroom with your invoice number, name of the item you wish to return and the calibre/shade number on the box to check if your product is current stock.
Before returning excess product, please consider carefully if you have ample stock for future repairs.
We strongly suggest that at least 1 box of every type of tile used per bathroom/laundry/kitchen splashback area and 2 boxes of tile/laminate/hybrid flooring for every 50m2 of main floor tiles be kept on site.
It is very difficult to purchase the same tile/laminate/hybrid flooring, let alone the same batch, years after a product has been installed. Décor styles change over time and therefore manufacturers eventually discontinue even the most popular of products.
Your leftovers are more valuable to you than anyone else!